Trusted Veterinarian Serving Wodonga and Albury
Not only do we want to care for your pet, we take our time to get to know you and your pet on a more personal level. We have found in the past that dogs and cats tend to be more relaxed with a routine approach of the same vet and same consultation room each time. It makes it easier for us to give you great service, by knowing your pet well.
On a professional level, our veterinary staff regularly attend a range of seminars, workshops and post-
In our purpose built veterinary hospital we pride ourselves on the highest hygienic standards. We do not use prophylactic antibiotics in routine operations which saves you money by eliminating unnecessary medication. Instead we rely on our high degree of sterility and meticulous care.
Services we provide:
- Fully equipped modern “A” class veterinary hospital
- 24 hour emergency service
- Vaccinations, desexing, microchipping and dietary advice
- General veterinary medicine and surgery (with a focus on orthopaedics, oncology, reproduction and feline medicine)
- Segregated cat and dog wards and consult rooms to make it a relaxing experience for our feline friends and less aggrevating for our canine patients.
- Diagnostic services including pathology, ECG, digital radiology, ultrasonography and endoscopy
- Sophisticated anaesthesia monitoring with individually tailored anaesthetic regimes to cater for routine to higher risk patients such as young animals, seniors, heart patients and pregnancies.
- Dentistry – Ultrasonic teeth scaling and preventative dental care
- Behaviour consultations – We provide an indepth counselling service, which can include a visit to your home to analyse your pets behaviour problems, so that we can recommend suitable behaviour modification techniques and training.
- Acupuncture –
especially for back pain, arthritis and nervous behaviours
- Physiotherapy services provided by our dedicated staff with the aid of an underwater treadmill for post operative rehabilitation, fitness and weight loss
- Preventative health programs such as the Seniors Club and Slimmer’s Club
- Puppy pre-
- Cat adoption program
- Free advisory service to help you select the right pet for you – before you buy!
- We regularly participate in school visits and educational programs
- Specialty diets and pet foods to support your pets every need
- Pet supplies including worming, flea products and pet accessories
- Special rates for breeders who are members of the Canine Council and/or have a prefix kennel name.
If you would like to make a book an appointment, please click here